Donnerstag, 16. April 2015

Puesto

 



One piece - Forever21, Necklace - H&M, Shoes - Aldo, Ring - Ebay, Natural Hair - A gift from Mother Nature;

We - very spontaneously - decided to check out this new spot for lunch. Puesto at the Headquaters at Seaport Village. This place is not only beautiful and very artsy but the food is very enjoyable too. I enjoyed a Mango Limeanade and a combination of 3 different tacos. I wouldn't bet on a perfect service though. After I already had to ask 2 different servers for a high chair for Liam I still had to wait for ages. Plus our servers dropped off food for a other group of customers at our table. Twice. I would still recommend this place and definitely plan on coming back one night for tacos and white wine.

Bis bald,

Michelle

Pictures by Daniel Grobe
Edit by Sean Marin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen