Montag, 6. April 2015

Happy Easter !

As parents we are not only responsible to raise our kids but also have to make sure they get the childhood they deserve. I'm not talking about all those fancy toys (yes I know we all spoil them). I'm talking about letting them believe in all those things kids should believe in. The Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause and yes, also the Easter Bunny.
I did a lot of thinking this year. What to fill the basket with ? Do I use last year's basket ? And I also thought about the future. Is he gonna start asking question if he see's the same basket year for year ? How would I explain that ? Well, I guess I'd make up some sort of recycling story. Ha !
So for this year's easter celebrations I got him a new basket. And I didn't just get him a new basket, I customized it for him. E voila and "surprise" it's a Mickey Mouse easter basket. I filled it with Spider Man.. umm.. Sandals I guess, Jake and the Neverland pirates bubbles and some candy. He really enjoyed the hunt (mommy showing him where she hid the basket) and our day at Disneyland.



Oh and I was very surprised that Disneyland wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be. You could walk very comfortably and the lines weren't to long. We could even go on a couple of rides we usually avoid due to long waiting times. Anyways...









Bis bald,
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen