Dienstag, 21. April 2015

How do you do that ?



Shirt - Oki Doki, Pants - Ebay, Sneakers - Nike;

I have great respect for those moms who blog about their kids personal style and always get those perfect and clean pictures. How the heck do you mommas do that ? First of all I have to take Liam's pictures as soon as we leave the house because he won't stay clean for more than 15 minutes. I shouldn't let him eat stuff that smears then ?! Ha ! He'll find something else to stain his outfit (Thank you - whoever is responsible - for RESOLVE !). So, the next thing is that my loved son can not stand still. So I have to use one still moment while he is playing to steal a shot. And I have to make him think he is the one that decided to take the picture. So I'll let him play and pretend to take pictures of something else until he wants to be in the picture. But this also means our pictures are very real. No good picture unless this little guy approves. The struggle of a mom with strong willed child. Ha !

Bis bald, 

Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen