Sonntag, 12. April 2015

Mommy made

I was double teasing on my Instagram last night for.. well, this here. Ha ! It's a simple outfit post. Surprise ! We spent our Saturday afternoon at the Safari Park in Escondido. I haven't been there in a year and we didn't get to see all of it but I guess it didn't change a lot, huh !? We still had a blast with the uncle and "Oma" and it really reminded me how "boring" the San Diego Zoo is compared to the Safari Park. I should really start using my membership on BOTH parks and drive out there more often. Well, here is proof that we didn't go there naked.



I ordered this shirt on Ebay almost 2 years back. I think it came all the way from China. The shoes are obviously Nike and super comfortable. Thumbs up for that. The skirt is kinda like a hand me down. Well I still payed for it but it used to belong to a old friend.



Liam is wearing a The Children's Place shirt and Nike sandals. The pants are mommy made. Yes I made them.

Bis bald,

Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen