Montag, 27. April 2015

Mommy, nass !


Skinny Jeans - Somewhere in Germany, Shoes - Zara, Button Up - Macy's, Vest - Target;

We are just beginning a new, exciting and.. dreadful chapter. Anybody familiar with the term potty training ? Yes, I don't like it ! The little guy does not like his diapers anymore. He uses every chance he can get to take it off and - shaking my head - hide it. Yes, I find diapers everywhere. I can't put him to bed without pants because he'll take of his diapers and wet his bed. Smart as he is - who wants to sleep in a wet bed ? - he wakes me up early in the morning, standing in his crib, throwing his beddings at me. "Mommy (pointing at the wet spot on his mattress) nass !" The joys of motherhood. I guess it really is time for proper potty training. He did use his potty last week. Once. But at least that shows that there is a spark of hope. Wish us luck !

Bis bald,

Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen