Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015

Share



I am wearing a H&M shirt and anklet, Charlotte Russe shorts and Sociology sandals. Liam is wearing Old Navy shoes, H&M shorts and a LRG shirt. I ordered his cap on Ebay.

Did you read the blog post about the movie ticket for Liam yesterday. Well, I guess activities are not the only thing Liam is going to need "his own" (ticket) for. A couple of weeks ago I started getting him his own Frozen Yoghurt, Frappuccino and food. Before we would always share because I just had to sacrifice my things a little bit since he really didn't eat much. I just noticed I was getting less to nothing anymore. So I decided to let his be his and mine be mine. He is still getting used to it - he would rather eat from my plate and drink out of my cup - but I'm loving it. Ha !

 
 
 
By the way.. this is a reminder not to leave our phones anywhere near a mad toddler. Yes, Liam is very strong.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen