Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015

Not considered a baby anymore




Mommy is wearing a top she ordered from Ebay, a skirt she got at a little boutique she doesn't remember the name of, shoes from Deichmann (Germany), a H&M belt and a Zara purse. Liam is looking stylish in a The Childrens Place Shirt, GAP shorts and Old Navy shoes. Look at that Thor hammer from Target.


I've been so busy recently without even really doing anything. But I sure wasn't working on this baby here. Obviously! I must say that it's not just a time factor though. Especially outfit posts have been a huge problem lately. My little man started "running away" from the camera and my photo guy (my brother) is insured which makes it hard for him to take a good picture with his camera. On our way to the movies this morning he snapped a quick picture of both me and Liam with his I phone. The quality isn't to bad, huh !? Still better than my 6 years old Nikon D90. Ha !

So we went to the movies this morning to see Inside Out. A great movie that I could enjoy just as much as Liam did. How do I know that he enjoyed it ? He sat still for the entire movie. 1 hour and 45 minutes. Wow ! I was very surprised and - of course - happy. One thing I did not like was the fact that I have to pay for Liam to see a movie now. I did not expect this but I guess he's not considered a baby anymore. They grow up to fast. Way to fast.

Bis bald,

Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen