Montag, 20. Juli 2015

SDCC 2015

I keep pausing from "blogging" and as soon as I realize it I feel bad about it. Even if it is just 1 or 2 weeks. This time it was closer to two weeks so this is a little summary and a attempt to keep it up. Even "not San Diegan's" know that we had a big.. no.. huge event in town. The San Diego Comic Convention. Maybe it is just me but it felt so short this year. I was thinking about getting Liam a costume but by the time I finally decided on doing so it was already Sunday. "How !"Well, I still made him a little outfit. I love how these Avengers themed pants with matching cape turned out. Liam enjoyed taking pictures with the dressed up attendees. Thor was his favorite. He doesn't actually know the comic/movie but he loves his hammer aka "amma". I'm definitely going to make him a very special outfit for next year's SDCC.








Let me see what else happened. Grandma and uncle went on vacation. Which leaves me and Liam by ourselves. For the first time in over 2 years. It's nothing negative and very normal for all those other single moms but I'm just not used to it. It's actually a good thing though. Living under one roof with the grandma brings so many good things but a couple of downsides too. You know how grandma spoils our kids and sends them back home then ? Grumpy because we won't allow all that ice cream that grandma gives them ? Try doing that daily. And than 2 moms in one household ? Uh oh ! Grandma wants me to listen to her and I want my son to listen to me. Can you imagine what happens when grandma disagrees with my way of raising my son and thinks she is in charge ? Yeah.. I still want the family back already. We miss them - we both do - and the luxuries like a kid free run to the stores/mall or a night out at the bars. I'm lucky to have my mother. I feel like she does more that a partner or husband would do. She never complains !

Bis bald,

M.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen