Montag, 11. Mai 2015

Mother's Day

 



Dress - Charlotte Russe, Shoes - Aldo, Ring - Forever21, Purse - Dooney & Bourke X Disney (Mother's Day gift);

 
I'm very sure that nobody missed the fact that yesterday was Mother's Day. How could you possibly miss it ? Everyone was trying to sell stuff. Commercials everywhere. Print and TV. Restaurants, Retail, Florists. Some people might think of this as a bad thing but let's be honest. Doesn't it feel great to give ? Especially to give to the person that gave you so much growing up ? Yes, It sure does ! And maybe you even gave something to moms around you that aren't your own. Like your sister, the mother of your child(ren) or simply a great mom you know. I'm sure they were touched by your appreciation.
I sure enjoyed the day with my mother, son and loved ones. The weather was perfect for all that the city had to offer. We started our day with a perfect champagne brunch at the BAHIA hotel in Mission Beach and a boat ride along the bay. The games and rides at Belmont Park were so much fun and we ended Mother's Day with a German style dinner at home. I was so surprised and touched by the gifts my family had for me and could barely hold back my tears when Liam handed me a card he had "signed" with his name. So much love ! I really hope your Mother's Day was as beautiful as mine. No matter if you spent it with your mother or if you were the reason for the celebration.

Bis bald,

Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen