Montag, 30. März 2015

#1

The first entry on a blog is a very difficult thing. Well, for me at least. Let me tell you why: you can't really start with something like a simple #ootd post. That would look kind of lost. Like a story without a beginning. But what do you talk about and most importantly to who ? Since it is a new blog I'm almost sure I don't have a lot of readers.. yet. We'll still have to work on that.
Well, I can tell you this much. Expect outfits of both me and my little prince, DIY projects, some beauty here and some parenting there. Eye candy, events, travels and probably lots of Disneyland. I might throw in some cooking and random thoughts. Come back for more and check out the About section to find out more about me/us !

Bis bald,
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen